This smoothie is tart and sweet, perfect for the warmer weather. The tofu in the smoothie gives added protein and creaminess. If you want to try other smoothies made with protein try our (Green) Orange-Vanilla Smoothie or our Apple Pie Smoothie. You won’t be disappointed!
*This recipe can be used as breakfast while on the diabetes or weight loss programs. This is not a snack smoothie. If you have this for breakfast you can still have a snack smoothie later in the day.
- Great source of protein
- Great source of fiber
- Good source of antioxidants
- Good source of vitamin C
Ingredients: (makes 1 serving)
- 8 oz. unsweetened soy milk (organic and Non-GMO)
- 1 cup spinach (organic, if possible)
- 4 oz. silken tofu, frozen (organic, Non-GMO)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Orange zest
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 packets stevia
- Blend the spinach with the soy milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender and process until smooth.