This simple smoothie packs a strong nutritional punch. Filled with essential micronutrients such as antioxidants, this smoothie is an excellent snack option. It’s also a great recipe to begin with if you’re wanting to incorporate more greens into your diet. Enjoy!
*This recipe can be used while on the diabetes or weight loss programs
- Great source of antioxidants
- Excellent source of fiber
- Excellent source of zinc
Ingredients (Makes 1 servings):
- 5 oz of water
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- 1 small handful of spinach
- 1/2 tsp. of Stevia
- ½ apple, cored and cut into chunks
- ¼ cup frozen mixed berries
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Place water, lemon juice, spinach and Stevia in blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add the apple, mixed berries and ice. Blend for another 30 seconds. Serve and enjoy.