Here’s a simple and quick recipe that makes a great snack with crackers. Although it’s simple, it is has many health benefits. The tomatoes contain many important nutrients such as Vitamins C and E, and iron. Lime juice and onions, among many other things, help the body cleanse itself. All the ingredients aid in boosting immune system strength. All that from this quick recipe. Enjoy!
*This recipe can be used while on the diabetes or weight loss programs
- Helps strengthen immune system
- Helps in body detoxification
- Good source of Vitamins C and E
Ingredients(makes 1 ½ -2 cups):
- 2 large Vine Ripe Tomatoes (chopped)
- ½ medium Red Onion (diced)
- half of a Cilantro Bunch
- 2 cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 Lime juiced (appx. 2-3 Tbs.)
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Sea Salt (to taste)
Combine all ingredients and mix. Enjoy as a quick snack with Wasa crackers.