- 1.5 cups raw walnuts
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Tbs granulated monk fruit
- 1 Tbs. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Add walnuts to pan over medium high heat. Stir frequently for 3-5 minutes to toast. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add coconut oil to pan over medium heat and melt. Add vanilla, monk fruit, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir frequently until ingredients are melted into a syrup.
- Add walnuts to the pan and stir to coat evenly.
- Remove from heat and place on a place in a single layer.
- Enjoy when cooled and coating has hardened.